Established in 2013, Locum PA Ltd was created by Physician Associate graduates from St. Georges University London. Through the use of technology, an unrivalled understanding of the profession and the highest standards, we have become the largest employer of Physician Associates in the UK.
Our client is looking for a Physician Associate who has passed their Nationals and holds an MVR number.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very supportive team that works with a diverse population and is hugely experienced in how Physician Associates work.
You will also have the opportunity to attend learning and development opportunities with Health Education England and other local teaching.
EMIS computer system. Dedicated clinics with scope to be trained up on Cervical smears.
You will have dedicated debrief sessions to facilitate training and learning
This would be suitable for New Graduate Physician Associates as well as experienced Physician Associates.
- Dedicated educational sessions
- Developed sessions with a team of experienced PA’s
- CPD budget for your study leave incorporated
- All insurances covered.
- EXCELLENT for career progression, development opportunities and ability to grow into your own interests.
- Be part of a growing group of PAs in the local area
- This opportunity will be offering excellent rates of pay and will open up access to >67+ sites across the UK.
- We are looking for PAs with experience keen to work over various locations.
Why work for us & benefits
Locum PA Ltd Est 2013 and is one of largest employers of PAs
- We offer the best rates
- Weekly pay
- An excellent working environment
- Membership & support to our community of > 1319 PAs
- Informed & educated supervision
- Flexible working hours and being part of a supportive and innovative team with scope for progression & development
- Access to our custom made training & CPD
- Membership discounts
For a full list of extensive benefits please see our website> https://www.locumpa.com/jobsportal
Applicants must have graduated from a UK PA Course and passed the national examination.
They must also be registered on the PAMVR and eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.